It was an Asian day.
I love Asian decor! Vintage or not, I move a lot of it. Happy Buddhas make me very happy.
It was a Fisher-Price day.
Including Friday's estate sale purchases. Not everything in the pic is FP, but old toys are cool regardless, right? Sorry about the pic. It was starting to get dark. I think my favorite one is the wooden dump truck. (Second step on the right side) All the musical wind up toys still work.
It was a coal bucket day.
Plus a thermos and other doo-dads. The box for that Lucky Slot bank says that it accepts "98% of world currencies." I told Keith I wanted to know which countries were in the other 2%.
It was a bucket bucket day.
Along with a great tool box and an enamelware pitcher that is the most awesome shade of teal!
It was not a Hyacinth Bucket day.
It was a whatsit day.
Seriously, anyone know what this is. It's solid metal and quite heavy. I think it might have something to do with printing, because it reminds me of a desk blotter. I actually bought four more similar pieces.
It was a graphic novel (!!!!!!) kind of day!
|Good stuff, too!|
Finally, it was a vintage Christmas day.
There are four shoe boxes like this full, plus a couple of bags. I got them at a discount after another dealer got really crass with the seller over them. Crass people do not get discounts. I haven't done anything with these other than open the boxes and look at them. They'll need sorting out and cleaning. Everything is really dusty and some of it is dirty. How can I clean those old glass ornaments without damaging them?
And that's the kind of day it was! What kind of day did you have?