Thursday, February 15, 2007

Grumpy Political Video Posting

Went looking on YouTube for Meat Purveyors videos to include in my posting the other night. Didn'tfind any "official" videos, but did find this one.

I normally ignore these fan-made photo montage videos, because they are so common on YouTube and most of them are not that good. Apparently every song every recorded can be applied to some anime character or plot or another.

But I liked this one. It's an easy target, yes, but reasonably clever nonetheless. The Purveyors' general attitude towards life kind of sums up mine at this moment. And the more I find out about Bush's latest budget plans, the more I dislike him and what passes for his leadership style. And I didn't think that was possible!

So, here's today's grumpy political video posting:


1 comment:

merjoem32 said...

The Internet has provided us with an easy way to access political videos, so we can express our opinions towards our leaders. Hopefully, we will be able to maximize this technology to improve our government and country.