Monday, June 11, 2007

Brains*

In all honesty, I’m not really sure where I’ve been lately. All I remember is going to bed with an awful headache one night and waking up later in a tightly enclosed box. Took me forever to get out of the damn thing! Turns out it was buried under about six feet of ground. Now who in the hell thought that was a good idea?



Anyway**, things have been a little off-kilter ever since I managed to tunnel out. Every time I turn up at one of my old hang-outs, everyone runs and screams. Little bits of me keep falling off. And I have this terrible craving for cerebellum.

*In loving tribute to the much-missed Zombie Tom, of course.

**Yes, I do have a lot of nerve posting a shot like that without any sort of warning for the faint of heart! Or those who happen to be eating. Or those who are pregnant or may become pregnant.

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Garlic. You need garlic. I don't know why, since it's for vampires.