Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Note-lets

Some quickies:

1. As of this past Saturday, I had not been on a bike since I was in college. Since Sunday, I've not only been on one again, I've ridden about six miles--most of it last night.


2. Roger, I've answered most of your questions. I just need to look a couple of things up to make sure I'm remembering them right. I should post them in the next couple of days.


3. Other posts rolling sround in my head: my comic shop's anniversary, yard sales, the garden, some music notes.


4. Two weeks later, and I'm still in my old office.


5. Days of Our Lives has been particularly good lately.


6. Recent CD acquisitions: Hoots and Hellmouth, Patrick Wolf, and Feist.


7. Kentucky Music Weekend is this weekend!

8. I've got some links to add to the sidebar, as soon as I get the chance.

No comments: