Sunday, November 23, 2008

Arkansas Traveller

I've found the place where the people telling the racist jokes are actually Obama supporters. Seriously!




Zen Party trail mix rocks! Rice crackers rule!




Seen on church signs:

"God loves you and sent His Son. He approves this message."

"God's economic policies never fail. Let's talk."

It's touching to saee how politicallly aware these Arkansas churches can be.




We blew a breaker in our hotel room last night. Too many devices recharging while the heat was running.




Believe it or not, you can find a place in small town western Arkansas that serves a wholesome, yummy vegan meal.




I love visiting with Keith's family. I hadn't been able to go for the past couple of years, and I've really missed them. I'm glad I was able to this year. We've spent last night and today with his mother and visited two of his aunts today. Tomorrow, we're going to try and squeeze a little shopping and photography in with the visiting.

No comments: