Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The New Space!

Welcome to the new Eddie's Attic!  (Or as I like to affectionately call it "Ed-Mart"!)

I call this pegboard display my "storefront."

I've spent a lot of time talking about the new space, but not enough time showing it. Let me rectify that right now.

To review, I took over the fourth corner of a little fourplex spot in the Peddlers Mall.  I already had three of the four spaces, so I basically run this little quadrant now.



One of the things I like about it is that it is so roomy and spread out.  I have a ton of stuff in there for sale, but I still have room for lots of small furniture or a couple of large pieces.  Yard sale shopping will be fun this year!  I can't wait.


Of course, it would not be my space without lots of comic books.  I've been able to add a couple of boxes and they have been selling really well.  In fact, I need to get some more ready to bring in!



And the religion wall, or as we call it, St Attica, is still there!

I love having my books on real bookcases!


This magazine rack is a yard sale find!


I hope you have enjoyed the tour.  If you are ever in Louisville, let me know and I'll be glad to show you the place (plus my other spot at YesterNook!)

Finally, I could not have down this transition without help.  I took the new spot right after my surgery.  I couldn't lift anything or really do a lot without tiring out and I was still in a bit of pain.  I kind of supervised how I wanted things, and Keith put and moved them where they needed to go.  He did a great job!

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

looks tidier than a lot of those places!

Lorraine said...

It looks great! I love the St Attica wall. lol.