Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fun Finds: Brick Wall

I never thought I'd actually be selling bricks after dealing with so many of them when I had chemo.  When I saw this salesman's or store display sample at a sale, I just couldn't resist.


Think of the possibilities!  Hang it on the wall and call it abstract art in multiple media!  Practice your graffiti!  Keep it on your desk for those times when you feel like you're banging your head against a brick wall!  Thwart the Big Bad Wolf!

Someone is going to get as big a kick out of that thing as I do.  I just know it.  This is the kind of oddball find that makes me love junking.  Believe it or not, this is the kind of stuff I got into this field to sell:  Big, dumb, weird junk that makes my heart sing.  (And Keith's eyes roll.)

The world needs more big, dumb, junky fun-ness!

No comments: