Thursday, July 24, 2014

Oops! I did it again!

Okay, I thought I was kind of past this problem.  I mean, I stopped buying every one I saw and then sold most of the ones I had.  I thought I had it licked.

Then I found this.

It's even got little bits of the old paper label attached!

How in the hell am I supposed to walk away from a blue graniteware bed pan?

Seriously.

Just can't do it.

I am weak.

Sigh!

Shoot me now.

Or at least come buy the damn thing.

We won't even get started on this one:


 Seriously.  We're not talking about it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go find start some kind of support group.

4 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

We know you need help, but love you anyway.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh they are so cool but so wrong on so many levels! It's ok we all have our quirks!
hugs,
Linda

Shara said...

*licked*

I have no words.

(I own several too -but they are FULL of flowers in the yard.

Judy said...

OMG! Eddie you are hysterical! I about peed myself...oh, wait... I could use that pan!