Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happiness is.....

...Vintage Blow Molds!


Monday on the way to the booth, there was a traffic kerfuffle that resulted in my missing my connecting bus.  Since I had about an hour wait until the next one, decided to take a three block stroll down the street to my favorite thrift, which I had not visited in a while.

These beauties were waiting for me when I walked in.

Empire, circa 1969.  I never, ever find vintage Halloween stuff, so I strolled back to my bus stop as one very happy camper!
 

9 comments:

Shara said...

And what did your fellow bus riders think of THAT? I have never ridden a bus. One goes right past our house now. Lord knows the looks I would get if I took it up to Goodwill. I buy weird junk!

Donna Wilkes said...

How lucky you were to miss your bus! I have not seen vintage Halloween blow molds in years - these look like they are in great shape! Just a man taking his twins on a bus ride.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Win Find. I've never even seen the ones you found.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Those are very cool! I would have enjoyed seeing you on the bus with these!
hugs,
Linda

thompsontammy6463@gmail.com said...

Glad you missed your bus!!! I LOVE vintage Halloween :-) Oh Donna, the thing's that come's from your comment's.Got the giggle's. Lucky you Eddie !! TT

Melissa said...

Everyone is bringing home vintage Halloween blow molds. Think the thrifts are just putting them out. I'll have to check mine soon!

Lorraine said...

You were meant to miss that bus. The universe is awesome that way sometimes.

Judy said...

Ooh! ! Those are awesome!

Marci said...

Love those! The one style I don't own, I would buy them from you in a hot minute if I was closer!