Thursday, January 14, 2016

Have you seen me?


Hello.

Have you seen me?

I think I'm lost.  At least, I haven't been heard from in a while!

I'm not sure when or where I was last seen, but if you have any information about my whereabouts, please let Chiquito know.

Seriously, I've been away for a while, which was largely unplanned.  Partly, I've just gotten way behind and a little overwhelmed.  Partly, it's a touch of the winter blahs.  Partly (mostly), it's just me being a little lazy.  Partly, it's yet another head cold.  Mainly, it's me being a bad blogger.

Overall, I am fine, just out of touch.  I understand some of you all have been worried about the lack of blogs and I am really, really sorry for that.  I never meant to make anyone worry!  Please, please accept my apologies for that.  Really.

I'm planning on getting back into the swing of things next week.

Have a good weekend.  Stay well.  Stay warm.

Don't worry.  I'm all right.


9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Yes I was worried. I'm glad you are OK and the lack of blogging I totally get. Just feel better and find your way back when you can. Big Hugs!

Linda

laurie -magpie ethel said...

There you are. I'm happy to see you pop up. I don't need a big blog post, just an Eddie sighting...hope you get your groove back soon. Happy New Year.

We are: Clamco said...

Yeah, there wasn't even any activity from you on FB either. Glad you checked in to let us know you're okay. I totally understand the winter blahs. I want to be lazy as much as possible lately, especially on these cloudy cold days. Blech.

Donna Wilkes said...

Eddie Boy, I have looking on the backs of every milk carton to see if Keith had listed you - the wild child of junk - as missing in action. Geez, at least put a video up for us to watch. I really should not jump on you - I took off for three weeks.

Shara said...

Yay you are back! Sorry to post on your FB page, but the masses were coming to me looking for you! I saw that you had shared things on FB, so I knew you were alive. So, that's good! I'm desperate for blog topics, no junk whatsoever and I have a terrible head cold too. So, I understand it. But we do worry and LOVE YOU!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

OK, Eddie, REALLY REALLY Happy that you posted today. Was missing YOU. A short hello is just fine. Good photo.
Hugs,
Joy

Roger Owen Green said...

Hmm, you look VAGUELY familiar...

Judy coggins said...

Whew! Glad you're ok. I was worried, too. Carry on and come blogging when you're up to it.

svelteSTUFF said...

THANKS for 'checking in' with all of us 'Mother-hens'!
As long as you are OK, we'll forgive the lack of posts!!
HAPPY NEW 2016!