Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Literary Discovery

I just found out that someone wrote a book about my childhood.



I wasn't totally sure it was about me, until I saw the title of the second chapter.  My friends and I formed a little club called "The Peculiar Views."  It's what little nerdlings do.  We referred to our meetings as "entertainments."  If was going to a meeting, I would tell my mother I was going to "entertain peculiar views."


I am not sure how they got that picture of me.

If you all will excuse me, I need to go see someone about some royalties.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

That's amazing!! My mother always told me to "go do something constructive." I wish I had your witty (and very original) comeback.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Only you Eddie!! Your mind is a treasure!
hugs!!

Nogrinnin said...

That is downright spooky!

Judy said...

Have you read "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs?? Or his second novel Hollow City..further squirm-in-your-chair action. Maybe it's about you and your peculiar friends. 😉😬