Sunday, August 21, 2016

Rusties, Crusties, and Dusties! Oh My!

Since I'm on low to no buying right now, there's still no Mazda shot.  I did go to a music sale at the comic shop yesterday, but the oddball goodness I found there would not have made a very interesting shot.  You'll see it later in the week.

In the meantime, here's something for you to marvel at:

I just borrowed the shelf for staging.

Even if I'm not really on the hunt right now, there are still a few booths at the Peddlers Mall that I simply have to check out every time I'm in.  A few of them belong to friends, and I just like to see what treasures they've found lately.  A couple are good sources of good stuff from time to time, usually at great prices.  These goodies came from one of my regular spots.  The whole stash cost less than fifteen bucks!

From top to bottom:  metal gas can, tin picnic basket, rusty metal card drawer, rusty plant older, seriously heavy old handmade wooden tool box.

6 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love your scores.
Joy

Shara said...

I've never seen a tin picnic basket for less than $20, so you did great! Oh my!

Ree Cee said...

Hmmmm the local comic book shop had a huge vinyl LP sale here. Is that a thing for comic book shops?

Judy said...

Wow! Great score.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love rusty crusty and that picnic basket is awesome!
hugs,
Linda

Melissa said...

Holy moly, less than $15?? Wow!