Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Where Have We Been?

Well, the truth is I had to step back for a bit.

2016 was not the best year for me, you know.

First off, there was the break ups.  The whole deal with Calvin Harris was the talk of the town for way too long.  And then there was the Tom Hiddleston thing.  Honestly.  It's like some people have nothing better to do than analyze my every move and love interest.  And now, everyone is all expecting songs about them!

And then there are the feuds.  The Katy Perry thing continues to drag on.  What a bore.  Then that whole thing with Kim and Kanye happened.  I mean, really.  That girl in the video didn't even look like me.  As if!

So, I decided that the best thing for me to do was take a break from everything, including social media and just concentrate on me for a while.

Besides, I had an album to work on.  Those songs about Calvin and Tom ain't gonna write themselves, you know.

Wait a sec.

Album?  Kanye?  Calvin?

Oh darn.  I've gone and mixed myself up with Taylor Swift again.

I hate it when that happens.









Seriously, I'm okay.  I didn't mean to make anyone worry.  You're all just too kind and too sweet.  I'll have more to say in a bit.

9 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hugs Eddie and so VERY glad you posted today.
Joy

Shara said...

SHAKE IT OFF. SHAKE IT OFF.

Missed you buddy. Glad you are back.

PS. Please, never, ever, EVER reference Kanye again. Thank you.

Nogrinnin said...

Oh good! Very glad to see you post. I was getting quite worried. Seriously.

Glad to see you back!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Just glad to see your post and that your humor is still intact. You know I love you and have been worried but glad to know you are back? I hope!! XOXO

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Happy to see you back...

Melissa said...

Glad to see you back, Eddie! Please don't stay away too long next time.

Jan said...

Missed you Eddie! Glad you are back!! :)

Roger Owen Green said...

Apropos of nothing, expect a package in the next 8 days.

Judy said...

Glad to see you back! I was worried about you!