Monday, February 12, 2018

No Ramble Today!

Sorry, everyone, but I won't be rambling this week due to EXTREME busy-ness.  Due to partly to circumstances I could not control and partly to my own poor planning skills, I am smack dab in the middle of Junk Set Out AND a massive booth re-do.  I barely even know what my name is right now.

I'll get some first looks at the booth re-do and the first finds of the set out later this week.

In the meantime, enjoy this little bit of booth staging humor:


Also, here's the latest odd couple to cross my path:


When I bought the bird hatching figurine, the cashier told me that I would never sell something that ugly.  In one of those wonderful twists of fate and junking, she was the cashier who rang it out a week later to a customer who was totally tickled to find it!

I guess I can also give you all some music for Monday:



Hope your week is filled with happy teddy bears, decorated wig heads, and--of course--the right shoes!

See ya!

PS Lok at it this way:  It may not be rambly, but it is on Monday!  Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Eddie it was kinda rambly! Enjoy your week and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Looking forward to when you have time to sit down for a few minutes Eddie. It is NOT an easy job to get stuff ready, price, make it look good, repeat and repeat.

It is 'Family Day' in BC (Canada) today so all the kids and parents are home. I stayed home today because all those parents and kids are shopping and the mall I sell in is crowded. Tomorrow I will go over very early tomorrow and clean up and put in fresh stuff.

Hugs.
Joy