Monday, October 13, 2003

Comics Commentary (Continued)

Other Takes

Maybe I shouldn't post when I've been up half the night with insomnia. Or maybe I'm just not a coherent writer. Regardless, there are a couple of commentaries on the Jemas-Marvel situation that put things so much better than I did this morning.

First, Dirk Deppey weighs in at the indispensable Journalista, the blog for The Comics Journal. Journalista is one of my must-visit blogs, by the way. I rarely miss a day.

Next, some commentary by another comics web site that's also high on my list of Must-reads: Ninth Art. Paul O'Brien looks at the situation from a different perspective than mine, but his thoughts about traditionalism get at what I was trying to say.

I'm going to try and get some sleep tonight and see if I can come up with something better next time out.

Can't win 'em all, I guess.

No comments: