Monday, October 13, 2003

Well, I guess the first thing I should say is welcome! I'm having a hard time believing I'm actually doing this, after all the time I've spent talking about starting a blog and doing nothing about it. But what else is there to do in the middle of the night when you can't sleep?

I'm not pretentious enough to think that anything I have to say about anything really matters or that the world will beat a path to my door to hang on my words of wisdom. I'm just looking for a means of self-expression and something to do when insomnia strikes. (Maybe I should have called this thing "The Midnight Ramble.") If someone else reads it and agrees or disagrees, that's cool. If not, that's cool too.

If I can keep this up regularly, maybe it will prompt me to try and do more with my writing, which has always been one of my dreams. And maybe it'll prompt me to get off my ass and build that web page I'm always talking about. Just what I need, more excuses to play around on the computer....

Anyway, if you are reading this and haven't been totally bored with my self-obsessed ramblings, here's what you can expect from my little spot in the blogosphere: more self-obsessed ramblings!

Seriously, I intend to review comics I've read (both old and new), movies I've
seen, concerts and CD's, and more. I may also spout off about news related to any of the above, as well as news not related to any of the above. I'll probably go on from time to time about my job, life, and cats. And I'll toss in an odd link or two to sites I find exciting or interesting.

So check back from time to time and see what's going on!

No comments: