Friday, February 10, 2006

When Mr. Gallopalooza Horse Met Mr. Swamp Thing

Dedicated to Mike Sterling.* Special thanks to Keith, for help with the photo editing in this and the previous post.


One day, Mr. Gallopalooza Horse























met Mr. Swamp Thing




















in front of the Kentucky Center for the Arts.




Mr. Gallopalooza Horse said:




















“My eyes are my ears!”




To which Mr. Swamp Thing replied:








“I’m chalk!”

And then they both went on their merry separate ways!

THE END

*Honestly, Mike, I'm not trying to be that gay cyber-stalker from Kentucky you always wanted. (You have always wanted one, though, right? I mean, doesn't everyone?) I did borrow the "I'm Chalk" pic from you, though, so some credit was due somewhere. I promise to go for at least a week before I mention you again! I'll stalk, uhm, Roger for a while, instead! OK?

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

You'll notice I DIDN'T put together any of those graphic memes, just so's that I wouldn't be stalked. ALAS! It didn't work!!
:-)