Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Because Roger demanded it!

Ten things about me you probably never really wanted to know.

1. For the last two or three weeks, I've ridden between 20 and 30 miles on my bike.

2. I've been a vegetarian for just about as long as Keith and I have been together.

3. When I was 26, I quit a job that I hated without any prospects lined up. I kind of miss being able to do that.

4. I collect Catholic religious and devotional items, which amuses some people to no end. I knew I had become rather infamous for it when a friend at work brought me a statue of Our Lady of Grace that her mother (who I had not met) saved for me from the house of a friend who had passed on.

5. When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do after dinner was go back and finish off the gravy after it had gotten cold. My grandmother used to leave the gravy bowl on the table for me.

6. I'm taking this Friday off, which excites me because it's payday! I'm also going to be spending the weekend at a friend's apartment, catsitting. So, it's kind of like having a mini-vacation.

7. I need a haircut.

8. I do a lot of ordering through Amazon, but I typically get used stuff through the marketplace sellers.

9. We've seen more live music so far this year than we did the whole year last year.

10. I've been leading a financial literacy class on Monday evenings.

Happy, Roger?

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

"Happy, Roger?"
Beyond words! Thank you.

EM said...

It's the little things....