Friday, April 11, 2008

Can't find a clip that I like, so this will just have to do

Spring finally sprang here a couple of weeks ago, and Keith and I have been riding our bikes pretty much ever since. I've logged between 20-30 miles a week for the last three weeks or so.

2008 has been a wet year for Kentucky, which is good because 2007 was a drought year. I've tried not too let some sprinkles here and there deter me from riding, but some times you just gotta stay off the bike or get soaked.

The other night, we were riding back from having coffee when I got this song stuck in my head. I told Keith about it and he said I ought to get one and put it on my bike. So, now I have a quest! (Actually given my collection of religious tchotchkes, it won't be too hard to find one.

I'm off this morning until 1:00, because I'm flexing out some time I picked up this week. Can't have the Eddie-tor drawing overtime, now. So I'm about ready to hop on the bike and run some errands, then find a coffee shop, hole up, and read for a bit (my favorite past time). Given that there are scattered storms predicted for today, this is a particularly appropriate theme:

No comments: