Thursday, December 09, 2010

Eddie's Attic: The Evolution

It has occurred to me that I have not done any update posts devoted to the booth itself since my original booth post last year.  I've posted about stuff I've found for the booth, but not the booth itself.  So, on the verge of my year and a half anniversary (is there such a thing?), I feel like I probably should.

Go take a good look at last year's post linked above.  We'll wait until you get through.

Now, hop the jump and take a look at some of these pics.







We've come a long way haven't we?  What was one space is now three.  I have my original booth, a second space devoted to books and media, and a wall space that is usually devoted to glass and ceramics.  Right now, though, it's my primary holiday space, as you can see in the pics.  I've got holiday items in the other spaces too, but this one is 95% holiday right now.

This table is full of newer items that would be great gifts.  They're all brand new and in the shrinkwrap!



This box of computer books was part of a super buy I made this summer.  I've cleared quite a bit of money from it.



Of course, wherever I go, the Marys follow me.



So do the comic books.



Sunshine Care Bear would love to see you!



So would the Mother of God!



And Her slightly blurry Son!  (Remember Him?)



You can read old Marvel paperbacks!



Or learn Spanish!



Don't worry!  The big raccoon doesn't bite!  Make sure to compliment him on the jaunty headgear.



It's all waiting for you at Eddie's Attic!

No comments: