Thursday, December 09, 2010

Your Vintage Christmas Card of the Day!


This is one of my faves from the batch of cards.  I've never seen a Christmas anything with Zodiac signs on it before.  Fascinating.

Speaking of vintage Christmas, nobody I know loves the stuff as much as monkeybox does.  In fact, she's devoted a whole new blog to it.  She's looking for other contributors to join in and share their own vintage Christmas collections too.  Check it out.

Also, My Vintage Soul shares a story prompted by a recent find.  I think every junker at some time or another wonders about the people who previously owned one of their finds.  I always love finding little notes and things in books that give a glimpse into the past.  It kind of personalizes the whole re-selling thing a little bit.

No comments: