Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Rambles

Last week was kind of rough, post-chemo.  Lots of nausea.  Little appetite.  Mucho fatigue.  I didn't work at all after the infusion.  I did try, but I either got out-voted by Keith or I showed up and got sent home.  I owe my sub big time for all of this.

I'm really excited to be out of the cycle of chemo--drag bricks for three weeks--more chemo!  I'm still dragging, but it's nice to know that will definitely be coming to an end.  I'm making plans to celebrate.  Don't know how for sure, but there will be thrifting and eating and bike riding involved.  It won't start until I am able to do all of those things again, but it will probably go on for a while after that.  Chemo went on for six months, so I figure celebrating the end of chemo should go on for a while to.  I got a lot of regularity to get back to, you know.

Since I was pretty much out of it all last week, I don't have much to ramble about this morning.  I did get out to some sales on Saturday.  It was a cool, rainy day, so we didn't go to many, but that was probably just my speed.  I did find some nice things, so I'll do a post about that this week.

This week may be kind of weird.  I have a ton of catching up to do, so I don't know how that's going to go.  We'll see.  I know I have to get to the booths.  They've been pretty busy these past few days.  Not enough to make up for the mid-month lull, but a welcome pick-up anyway.  I'll let you all know how things go next Monday.

Day by Days:  For the record, I wasn't able to catch up with the show until the weekend.  Last week started so well, then fizzled. There just should have been more play for Sami's arrest and less of the other stuff.  Up until Wednesday, everything was firing, but after that we got back to the woes of Dan and Jen and everything stalled.  There were a lot of good moments in the Sami story, including lots of Marlena (who of course disappeared by the end of the week--arrgh!).  I just wanted lots more, especially a Justin/Adrienne confrontation and a Sonny/Adrienne blow-up.  Everything else could have been pushed until the beginning of this week, for real.

In the meantime, to make up for the lack of content today, please enjoy this video of a young girl taking her llama to the dentist.



Sesame Street was really wacky back in the day, huh?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Good to hear you're feeling better! Thanks for the llama video - those were the days, huh? Too funny!