Sunday, June 19, 2016

What's in Mazda?

Finally!  A real Mazda shot.  I know that I promised one last week full of awesome hauls, but we actually ended up cutting things short as I started feeling sick.  I'll explain more about that tomorrow.  It's actually got a little to do with why I didn't post as much as planned last week too.  Don't worry.  It's not serious and it's not the cancer, although it is treatment related.  I'll be okay.  I promise.

Anyway, this post is supposed to be about Mazda, not me.  Here you go.


This was supposed to be a no sales weekend!  In fact, We had Mazda empty so that Keith could go camping, hence the blue cooler in the lower right.  Actually, this is still mostly from one sale, with one item from a sale we went to by mistake.  (Yes, I can "accidentally" go to sales.)

So, what do you see?

If you're new here, feel free to play along!  If you're unsure what to do, just watch Linda.  She's a pro!  (But no fair just commenting: "What Linda said."  You have to use your own words.)

6 comments:

Shara said...

IS THAT AN ACCORDION????? Or maybe just a keyboard. Oh, I hope it's an accordion. I don't know why. But I think Eddie could have some fun with that. I see an old director's chair, some awesome chippy cabinets of some sort, a mirror and a bag of some mystery item which I want to think is old roller skate wheels, but I think it might be thread/yarn. How did I do?

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I was going to say 'What Shara said' LOL!! You did great Shara. So this is what I see!
Something with a keyboard? maybe an accordion!! A great old camp chair,a cabinet or 2? with lots of spider sacks! Windows, a great rusty box and a bag of something that look like thread spools? Also an old brown suitcase. And a tiny bit of something red that I can't even begin to figure out.
:)

Lorraine said...

A cooler, 2 suitcases, two old cabinets, a fold up canvas chair, a bag of thread, 2 windows, a washboard (?), an old cash box, and something with fringes or feathers?

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

2 windows sash style, a rusted small tool or cash box, a folding (vintage) camp seat, two metal cupboards perhaps, a suitcase, a baggie of wheels, 2 picture frames or pictures framed and a keyboard. That is my guess before I looked at what the other's have guessed.
Joy

Donna Wilkes said...

No fair. i thought I was promised a tranformat5ion to a dino-killing robot! See what everybody sees. thought I think the cabinets - one metal and one wooden for the kitchen - are perfectly rusty and crusty. Ditto what ALL the others said.

Melissa said...

I see the cabinets, a folding directors/camp chair, a window, 2 brown suitcases, a rusty cash box, and Keith's cooler. Now, let's play the game -- what's in Keith's cooler? 10 points if there's beer!