Friday, November 18, 2016

Concert Night!

Okay, so I'm going out of my mind right now trying to get way too much done in way too little time.  We leave tomorrow for Keith's mother's house in Arkansas for Thanksgiving. I still have to do laundry and pack.  I still have to pick up prescriptions at Kroger.  I still have to finish putting Christmas out at the booths.

And we have tickets to see this guy tonight.



Keith used to sing that song and dance with our still much-loved and much-missed kitty Basil.  He was the big old goofy man and she was the big old goofy girl.  He'd change the part about the big old goofy world from "Ooo Baby" to "Ooo Basil."

The legendary John Prine is a longtime favorite of this household. 

Here's a more recent clip doing another old favorite.



I plan on posting some from the road, so if you're bored next week, you can check out my besotted ravings.  Okay, maybe not totally besotted, but at least slightly sotty.

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Yikes! So much to do. Enjoy your concert and your trip. I think we are just staying home (Mom and I) while the Grands will be in South Ga visiting family. I'm going to try to catch up on some blogging and housecleaning. Hugs!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Time crunch. Be kind to YOU. Have a good trip to Keith's Mom's for Thanksgiving. Hugs.
Joy