Wednesday, November 02, 2016

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like.....You Know.

Not meaning to work anyone's nerves or anything like that, but the hustle/bustle is upon us!

Here are a couple of pics of unseen finds that might help get you in the mood.


These guys were a curb find.  They were part of a larger decoration that would have included all the reindeer and the fat guy in the sleigh.  This was all I found, but they're still awesome!



I've never seen a sweet little angel blow mold/choir girl like this one before.  Isn't she a doll?  She's dated 1972.  Wouldn't it be something to have a whole bunch of them?

What holiday treasures have you found recently?

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It is the time to think of Christmas!! Love the blow mold, so cute. Retail is starting to get busy now. I'm already thinking of presents for the Grands.

Shara said...

I really, really, REALLY want to be in the mood for Christmas. But we set record highs of 81 on November 1st. I am sick of shorts! I need Fall and Winter! I am itching to decorate (but won't until an appropriate time. I am missing have the vintage booth to fill up with all that Vintage Christmas I have out in the shed. I have those reindeer - they attach to just a one piece Santa/sled combo.

Melissa said...

The Christmas-ing of the booths starts this weekend! Lights will go up and lots of vintage christmas goodies will come out!