Thursday, February 23, 2017

Vanload of Freebies (Part II)

Wrapping up from yesterday....


The handle on the saw is split.  The metal vase is not as old as it looks.


Bad shot composition here.  There's a wire basket that you can't really see in the back.  The black thing is a metal drawer without a bottom.  I think it would be a cool planter.  I thought the round thing was a crock when I first saw it, but it doesn't have a bottom.  It's pretty clear it was made that way and not broken, so it's a pipe of some kind?


VHS tapes of old movie serials.  There are a bunch more of these.  I put them in the nerd booth.



I love the metal stand.


The concrete thing is a cute little bird bath.  I love finding so much great yard and garden stuff right when people are starting to think about such things.

And that's (almost) the haul! I realized when I was working on the pics that I forgot to get pics of two large items.  I'll have to throw those in tomorrow's post!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh my what a great variety of stuff. Love all the bird houses! Spring is coming soon!!

Donna Wilkes said...

Love the bird houses and the bottomless metal drawer. You will be shocked beyond belief what I have done to Horror Monster.