Thursday, May 09, 2013

Here's an Old Trick

If you want to spruce up your booth and make it look newer and fresher, but you don't have a ton of stuff to bring in (or maybe you just don't have the time for a full-fledged foof), bring in some larger items.

This is my cart from last week's booth run

They'll attract the eye and make the space look new without a whole lot of effort. 

In the cart in the pic, I have four TV trays, a wheeled computer case, a vintage badminton racket, some toy golf clubs and hockey sticks, and a street sign (that I found).  Before I took the pic, I had removed a couple of adult golf clubs, a full sized hockey stick, a large wooden cross, a small end table, and a tall CD case with a glass door.  Strategically placed, they gave my little empire a completely new look!

No comments: