Sunday, March 27, 2016

What's in Mazda?

Happy Easter, Everyone!

I  hope the Bunny left you some nice surprises.  He doesn't spend a lot of time at our house. I think Chiquito intimidates him a little, but I don't mind that so much right now.

That's because I got a good Mazda shot yesterday.  Take a look.  Every sale was right in our neighborhood, too.



 Any grocery bags you see peeking about in there don't count.  They just have groceries in them.  How boring is that?

Aside from that, what do you see in Mazda?

4 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

I spy wire baskets, a galvanized pail, and a huge box of Snickers!!! I cannot tell what is in the Snickers box, but surely there are a few Snickers hiding out.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wire baskets, spools, a cute trash can, white shelf?, green box, another white shelf and a photograph? Oh and a big Snickers box that we can't see in!

Shara said...

I spotted the Snickers box right away - we must all be on an Easter Candy sugar high today. No wire basket that I find at a yard sale will ever be left behind. SO handy for the booths and in the house. Glad sales are picking up there - here too! Yay!

Melissa said...

Glad sales are picking up for you. They still haven't caught on yet here in Indy. I spy some wire baskets... and I'm dying to know whats in the snickers box!