Sunday, April 17, 2016

Cue the Music!

Since I was at the Peddlers Mall sidewalk sale all day yesterday, that means there is no Mazda shot for today.  Instead, we are proud to present:

THE PARADE OF TEA CUPS!

This post is dedicated to sweet Linda, who is always one of the first to comment here, due to her love of dishes, tablescapes and flowers.

First to come is this sweet Pansy cup.


Followed by these two floral beauties.



A cute pair of Winnie the Pooh cups.


A lovely yellow rose duo.


And last, but certainly not least, this trio of pretty rose cups.



My favorite is the Winnie the Pooh cups.  What about you?  Share yours in the comments!  And check out Linda's blog, if you don't already.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

I'm all about the Pooh cup! My daughter adored WTP when she was little so we read all the books and watched all the videos. She had a big stuffed Pooh bear. I think she still has it in storage along with all her beanies that include the other characters from the hundred acre wood.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Well as you guessed, I love all these cups. I think the pansy teacup is the sweetest of them all! Thanks for the shout out my friend! I hope your sidewalk sale was a success! I was busy eating birthday cake with Scout!
hugs,
Linda

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Eddie, have to say this was a very sweet post as well as pretty. Hope that the sidewalk sale was a great success. Hugs.
Joy

Shara said...

What a sweet post for sweet Linda! I have recently found that coffee cups sell like crazy at the college booth. Funny ones, snarky ones and Starbucks in particular, plus Razorback and all the other states and on and on. The flowery ones sell at the other booth to the junking crowd.

Donna Wilkes said...

All of these look like ones Linda would love. I am torn between the pansy cup and the tall rose chintz one. What no Batman cup?