Friday, August 12, 2005

Where's the Holy Water?

Technology

Some sort of demon seems to have infested my PC this morning. I'm having alternating rounds of the mouse and the keyboard locking up. I lost an earlier post because if it. My browser seems to be pulling up versions of pages that are two-three days old, which is easily corrected by hitting refresh, but still, it's annoying. And the clock is running about 7 hours slow. which I is probably not a good sign. I hope I'm not dying a slow death here.

Anyway, thanks to Mike Sterling at Progressive Ruin (one of my favorite blogs) for linking with this blog. And thanks to Roger Green for pointing that out to me, since I had missed it.

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Eddie-Your link to Prog Ruin doesn't work; check your punctuation.