Monday, November 23, 2015

Some pics I forgot to share

I've had these kicking around for a while, since my last cancer treatment, in fact.  I just kept forgetting to put them in a post.  Being way off track in my blogging schedule lately threw off a lot of my content plans.  When I have to rush to get something (anything) up, it throws off my content plans.  Since I have another treatment tomorrow, it seems like a good time to put these out.


Getting my port accessed.  That's my favorite nurse at the center.  He is so laid back and mellow.  I'm letting my hair grow out right now, so it's always somewhat of a mess.



Lily also came by again for a visit.  She went right to me and laid on my feet for the longest time.  I'm hoping she might drop by again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

It must be relaxing to have a mellow nurse and a laid back pup to calm you during treatment. Do you wear headphones and listen to music while you wait?

Happy Turkey Day and be safe on the road.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I hope your treatment goes well tomorrow. Big hugs to you.

Linda

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hope Lily comes to visit you tomorrow. I will be thinking of you, extra hugs too.

Joy

Roger Owen Green said...

stay well, my friend