Sunday, November 29, 2015

Let's Get This Holiday Season Started!

We are back!  I'll have more to say about all that in tomorrow's ramble.  In the meantime, we've got to start rolling out the holiday cheer.  For this blog, there's only one way to do that.



If you've been around here for a while, you know that Hardrock and friends are the traditional Eddie-torial opening to the holiday season.  They've been featured in a post every year at this time for five or six years, at least.  I got so busy with the wedding and such last year that I actually forgot them, but Roger made up for my goof on Facebook.

Anyway, they're back!  Enjoy!

Of course, when those elves come passing by, Suzy is sure to follow.



I'm planning a lot of fun, musical surprises for December, so please stay tuned. 

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Eddie, I have never seen these before. Where oh where do you find these things?
Happy Monday!

Linda

Melissa said...

I don't know if you enjoy Mystery Science Theater 3000, but me and my hubby really do! We start the holiday season out each year with: 'Mystery Science Theater 3000: Santa Claus' (you can watch on youtube here: https://youtu.be/iXKOF6rntUg) and 'Mystery Science Theater 3000: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians' (you can watch on youtube here: https://youtu.be/ut-hn7sFieE. If you've never seen MST3K, which I doubt because you're awesome like that, go enjoy a good laugh with them immediately! :)

Donna Wilkes said...

Oh, oh, Eddie!!! I have never seen Hard Rock, Coco, and Joe before - I love it. I dimly remember being in a Christmas program in elementary school singing and acting out Suzy Snowflake, but never saw this video. YOU ARE AWESOME!