Friday, July 10, 2015

Free Mickey!

He's been unleashed!  Let the pigeons loose!

Or at least the Mickeys.



Snow globes, even tiny ones, where some or most of the liquid has dissolved or evaporated or leaked really depress me.  Breaking Mickey free seemed like the right thing to do.

I was going to do one of those junker "how to" posts on the process, but I figured everyone should already know how to gently tap something with a hammer.  If not, drop me an email and I'll make a YouTube video. 

Oh wait, that's already been done.

I will say this:  The liquid in those snow globes stinks!

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

He's Free! I have seen the half full snow globes and figured the inside liquid was nasty! Mickey is cute! You're a good Man Eddie!

hugs,
Linda

thompsontammy6463@gmail.com said...

So glad you saved Mickey , Eddie . He's pretty cute, kind of like you :)) TT

Shara said...

Oh MIckey you';re so fine, you blow my mind, HEY Mickey! hey Mickey. Wait. Wrong Mickey. Anyhoooo - I had a World Trade Center snowglobe leak out this year - it was sticky and oily and make such a mess. I don't like snowglobes, but that one was made before 9-11, so it was special. Glad you saved M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!