Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Teeny Tuesday

I love miniatures and other tiny items.  I call them "smaller smalls" or "little littles."

These pics were taken BC (before cleaning).  Sometimes, I gotta move when the inspiration strikes.  Also, not so great lighting and exposure.  Just proving to y'all what a lousy blogger I am.

Found a bunch of stuff recently that looked like it was cleaned out of a shadow box.  It had all been parceled out into baggies for 25 cents a bag.  The whole lot coast about a dollar all together.


My favorites are the two tiny white kitties and the "Gent's" chamber pot.  Who thinks of these things? I'm going to try and rescue that half-drowned Mickey Mouse from that snow globe.

Is the snow globe half empty or half full?

This strange thing is an overly swaddled baby.  Interestingly enough, it's the largest figure of the lot.

Ma!  I can't breathe!

Sweet Guardian Angel keeps everyone safe, including the chamber pot.


I think this lady has been somewhat perturbed by something the glass duck just said.  She's turning to the dog for comfort.


This lady, on the other hand, is overjoyed at finding a strawberry as large as she is.  The strange little child beside her is hoping she'll share.


Finally, some sweet little frogs and their squirrel friend want to wish you a happy day!



Bye now!


4 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Cute. Hard to price. Batch in a bag. The half lady is worth a bit.

Shara said...

TEENY TUESDAY: I was scared this was going to be another erection tagged post.

Whew.

thompsontammy6463@gmail.com said...

Lol, Teeny Tuesday !!! I read your post about SF and the Walrus woody, ya still laughing over that one :)) I believe Mickey is half full, rescue him !!!! Take care , TT

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love the tiny things! Cute Cute! I found a sweet little blue and white kitty and it's now a fav thing. I like the frogs also. Rescue Mickey! Of course it's half full!
hugs,
Linda