Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Somedays I feel just like Sisyphus!

Or like this:



And I'm probably making you all feel like htis:



Dang, but that would have made an excellent "Retro Y'all!"

I'm still not done with the booths redo.

There's one area that seems to actually be resisting my plans!  It just will not come together. I think I was starting to bend it to my evil whims tonight, but ran out of time.  Tomorrow for sure!  (I hope.  I pray.)

In the meantime, here's pics of my spaces at the end of the aisle with their new look. 



More to come!  (I hope!)

5 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

That was a lot of hard work. Remember to drink water/rest/ etc. Hugs Eddie.

Donna Wilkes said...

I am not as nice as Joy - get back to work, tote that barge, whistle while you work, etc, etc, etc,! It is looking very eye-appealing! I am off to North Carlina to visit my niece at the camp where she's a counselor. She wants to thrift so I may fall off the wagon.

Lorraine said...

I like it that your booth is organized but not all fru fru styled. I feel like I could have fun looking for a good bargain in there.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It is looking good! You will get it done!! I had fun making the photos super large and 'shopping'!!!
hugs,
Linda

Judy said...

Slow and steady, Eddie. Hey, I made a rhyme! Everything is falling into place and it looks real good.