Monday, March 31, 2008

Announcing Salvage Week!

I really do put more effort into this blog than it might appear. I have written countless posts that never made it out of draft stage and into Blogger. I've written a bunch more that made it out of Blogger because I never got around to finishing the links or adding the pics. I'm pathetic that way.

A couple of weeks ago, I was cleaning up my stuff in blogger and I found a bunch of unfinished posts that weren't too badly out of date and could be easily cleaned up and repurposed into new posts. And, lo, Salvage Week was born!

This week I'll be trotting out a few of these stillborn posts into the fresh air of morning for the eddie-fication of anyone who happens to stumble across them. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Man, I thought *I* was the only one who did that! It's not that I didn't think they were good enough, though; it's that I FORGOT. It's dated from December or January in draft, and I'm in March, so I fail to look back. In fact, I assume I've already posted them. You'll definitely see a couple of them soon.