Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And then there were two...

The Sweetest Kitty in the World is gone. She died this afternoon at home. Keith found her when he came home for lunch.

Mu mind can't comprehend it enough to even begin to write about it. I'm going black for a couple of days. I'll be back with more info after that.

The year my dad died (in the spring), her sister Basil died that fall. This year, my mother dies in the spring, and Bennie dies in the fall. That's a creepy pattern.

Mom died in May. Lost my job in July. Now, this in October. If bad luck really does come in threes, then it's time for someone else to be the recipient. I'm full up.

I'm almost numb at this point. Kosh just started crying for her.

2 comments:

hangin said...

There won't ever be another one like her.

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

I am so sorry about your wonderful kitty. They give us so much. Personally, I'm pretty much planning to head off to whatever part of heaven my pets are in when I leave this place.