Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Anatomy of A Mazda Fill

So you start with a relatively empty van, add a couple of tubs with some paper for the smalls, and take off on your adventure.  Then you buy some things.  At first you just kind of toss them in the back.



Eventually, you reach the point where a rearrange becomes necessary.   We were lucky to be stopped in an empty church parking lot, so we could pull everything out and redo it.



While we were working, a woman stopped and said:  "Think of it like a big puzzle."  Um, thanks, strange woman I have never seen before.


Then you make your last few purchases and top off the lot.



Tah dah!  One full Mazda!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Good Job! I've had to do that a time or two myself!

Judy said...

I once nearly had to leave my mother behind at the last Yardsale of the day! Car so full there was nearly no room for her! Great job fitting it all in.