Saturday, August 08, 2015

Retro Y'all!

We're doing something a little bit different this time around.



These are outtakes from yesterday's "Time to Dance" post.  I couldn't use everything I found, for various reasons, but some of it works well in other places.  Like here.

I originally wanted to include pogo dancing as one of the videos, but never found a clip I liked.  This one is awesome and I love the song, but the girl in the background never actually pogos, which defeats the purpose.

 I also thought about this one.  Again, cool song, but I felt the spoken word intro didn't work with the post I was creating.  Still, it's fun and nicely retro, even with the intercut clips of today's kids doing the pogo.  What can I say?  It's a classic dance!



BONUS: Debbie Harry on a pogo stick! In glorious black and white!

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Eddie, too tired for dancing this morning, much less POGO! LOL.
hugs,
Linda