Saturday, December 11, 2010

Your Vintage Christmas Card of the Day!

Today is the holiday open house at our mall.  They're going to have free cookies for the kids, plus food and drinks for sale.  Santa's going to come as well.  I'm going in to work in my booth, meet customers and make deals with them on certain items. 

They do these events once a quarter, and I've heard vendors who work those days report sales in excess of a hundred bucks.  I've not done one yet, mainly because my prices are pretty fantastic already, but I'm going to give it a whirl this time.  I'd like to have a killer December (which I'm already on the way to doing) and I've got a few items that have worn out their welcome and need to go.  I'm not totally sure how to direct people's attention to those items, but I'll figure that out once I get there.

I'll let you know how it goes.  In the meantime, here's today's card, to get us all in the spirit.  If all this holly and greenery can't do it, then nothing will.

No comments: