Monday, April 08, 2013

Whiny Monday Rambles

Upfront warning:  There is very little content to this one that is not whining.  It's not been a good week.

Chemo #2 is not nearly as easy as Chemo #1 was.  I've been feeling effects since the beginning--much more fatigue, much more nausea.  No real pain to speak of, thankfully, and I did not get the rash this time.

Instead all of my injection spots (four of them) have turned into these hard, painful knots on my arms.

Friday night was my roughest to date.  I was up and down all night.  For the first time, I had to deal with vomiting.  (Hope no one is reading this with breakfast.)

It feels like this cycle is going to be a very long one.

And chemo turns my pee dark brown.  (Sorry about the breakfast.)

Not sure what's going to happen here this week.  Did not have time/energy to really pull anything together.

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

you have a right to whine (and I'm finished with breakfast...)