Sunday, September 21, 2014

Coming Together!

I am finally starting to get my new booths into something resembling normalcy.  They're finally starting to look like "Eddie Booths."  I still have some more stocking to do and a little more general work before I can give an in depth tour, but I can give you all some previews:

Booth #1



Booth #2


I need more/better shelving for both spaces, to define them better.  I bought a van load from my uncle on Friday night that I am in the process of pricing up so I can get the over there.  Bringing up a foundling booth while not neglecting a thriving one is tricky business!

Look for more to come!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It is looking good!

Donna Wilkes said...

It is beginning to look a little Eddie-ish. You'll get there, Cowboy Eddie, with a shark under your arm and a rocking new 'do. BTW a fellow dealer buys all the stuffed fish she can and paints them outlandish colors - they sell like hotcakes.