Friday, February 25, 2011

Introducing the Five Guys!

Whenever I go out on the hunt for stuff for the booth, there are certain things I like to look for.  Among them are items featuring a group of characters which has been very good to me over the past year and a half.  I refer to them as "The Five Guys."  Sometimes, I even call them "my" five guys.

Items featuring the guys tend to sell really quickly for me.  In no certain order, they are:

Mickey Mouse







Winnie the Pooh


Batman


That would be any version of the Caped Crusader, not just Adam West.  I used this pic because the 60's TV show is my favorite Batman and, in my opinion, the best one ever.  (Except for the Brave and Bold cartoon.)

Spider-Man

 
Snoopy

Got a bunch of new and vintage Snoopys (Snoopies?) in right now, in fact.

For a while there, I was adding to the list any time I hit a new character gold mine, but I had to stop because it was getting too long to remember.  I cut it back to the original five, but did leave room for what are now my unofficial sixth and seventh guys:

Scooby Doo



Bart Simpson

He's a cheeky boy, our Bart, but he sells well.

Then there are those whom I have a fondness for, but they just don't sell as well as the Main Guys do.  They are the Honorary Guys:

Superman


Bugs Bunny



And, finally, what about the ladies?  Let's hear it for Girl (Sales) Power!

Wonder Woman


Cinderella


Snow White



Sleeping Beauty



Actually, the Disney Princesses do really well, when I can find things that haven't been played to death.  The Amazon Princess?  Not so much.  But I include her out of my own admiration.  Sometimes, you gotta do that.

No comments: