Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kerfuffle! (or is it Kerfluffle?)

Willy Nilly!
Higgledy Piggledy!

Chaos--to use an actual English word that I know for sure how to spell.

Whichever one you choose, that's about the only to describe things around here at the moment.

My employment has gone slightly off the rails, due to an unexpected cancellation of eight weeks worth of work, so I'm scrambling to fill the gaps.

I'm also hip-deep in a house project that I thought would take a weekend, however it seems determined to take the better part of a week.

In short, probably no blogging for most of the week.

We apologize for the interruption of service and hope to be back online towards the end week.  If not, then it'll be next week, for sure.

In the meantime, you can put your hand inside the puppet head.



I always thought it wasn't fair that Linnell had to carry (and jump and dance with) his big ole accordion for most of the scenes in this video, but Flansburgh didn't have to hold his guitar.

No comments: