Saturday, June 08, 2013

Checklist!


Lots of change?
Plenty of small bills and quarters!
CHECK!

Sunscreen?
Broad Spectrum!
CHECK!

Floppy Hat?
Should have said "floppy, goofy hat."
CHECK!

Chair?
And a pair of folding tables too!
CHECK!

Stuff to sell?
And this doesn't include what's already at the store!

Please ignore the out of control grass and weeds.
DOUBLE CHECK!

It's time to have a sale!


If you're in town or around, please stop by.  I've got a ton of great stuff at greater prices to sell.  I've been talking to some of the other vendors, and they've got a bunch of great stuff, too!  I'm planning on getting both my shop and my sell on! 

I'm going to try and stay out of the sun and seated for as much as I can, but I still expect to be pretty tired after this is all done.  It's worn me out to get my stuff together.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Think happy thoughts of lots of sellers and sunshine!

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Yay for hat and sunscreen!