Saturday, June 29, 2013

Indecision

Sometimes, I just can't make up my mind.

I don't know if this is my favorite Todd Snider song....




But it might really be this one.  (To be fair, he didn't write this one.  It was written by the equally awesome Fred Eaglesmith, who is one of those songwriters you don't want to listen to when you're depressed.  I checked out several vids of this one and Snider flubs the lyrics in every one of them.  Not sure what's up with that, but I like this one too much to leave it out.)



This one?  (I know I've used another vid for this one in the blog before.  Sometimes I repeat myself.  it comes with age.)



Or this one?



Hell, I don't know.  I just don't know.

What a nice quandry to have.  Think I'll listen to them all again and see if I can figure it out.

No comments: