Saturday, March 17, 2012

Singin' o' the Green!

The best St Patrick's day post I can imagine involves music--music made by Irish musicians, accompanied by the Goddess of Music herself:



Isn't that just heartwrenchingly lovely?  They sound so good together.  I know Emmylou could harmonize with, well me, and make it sould good, but when she's paired with vocalists of the caliber of Mary Black and Dolores Keane, the results are stunning.

Seriously, this is a trio that I would definitely stand in line to get a full album of their music.  Who do I have to bribe to make that happen?

Anyway, from this son of Ireland to all of you who might stumble upon this:

Happy St Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, a real St. Patrick's Day treat! Thank you for sharing. I just closed my eyes and listened with sheer joy.