Friday, December 20, 2013

Your Vintage Christmas Card of the Day

More long, skinny cards today!  This time they're horizontal, which I like even better!
We're all about the group card today, it seems.



I love the festive cursive for the word "Four."  I wonder if this card came in versions for larger and smaller groups?  How large did it go?  Can't you see "Seventeen" or "Forty-Seven" or "Nine Hundred Fifty-Six" written out like that?  How much fun would that be?  Not that I think there would be a family of 956 people, mind you.  It could be from a corporation, or a township, or a village.  You know.  Didn't your great-great grandparents get cards from the whole village?




This one is cute.  I love the stocking used for the "L."  I also like the other letters a lot, but I just don't think it all works well together graphically.


This one isn't skinny and horizontal, but it fits the group theme, so I tossed it in.  There are four little boys on the front of this card.  Four boys.  At Christmas.  Can you imagine?





No comments: